Who gets the “Brilliante Weblog Award“? Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy. Here are the Award Rules:
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that send you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award
Now comes the hard part, to decide who to give the award to. 🙂 There are so many inspiring blogs out there, it’d be impossible to name them all, so here’s who I’ve picked…
1. AnnaMarie – my new scrapping buddy and maybe even best friend! She’s an awesome scrapper with the sweetest heart. Love this girl! 🙂
2. Leena – my scrapping friend from Singapore. She’s an amazingly talented scrapper. Go check her out. 🙂
3. Lia – another wonderful and sweet scrapper from Singapore. She makes scrapping look effortless. 🙂
4. Christy – I’ve only ‘just met’ Christy but I love her scrapping and her love for God… really shows through her work.
5. Lynn – another amazing scrapper I met in an online class. She’s amazingly supportive and friendly. Love her work too – her use of color and graphical elements is FAB! 🙂
6. Britta – is from Germany and I met her by chance online. A great girl with her own unique style.
7. Patter – I met Patter thru Faith Sister and the Unity forum… a talented scrapper and card-maker, I love visiting her blog for inspiration.
So there.. 7 blogs for you to visit. Have fun and remember to leave some love!! 🙂