You all would know by now that I’m “quite” addicted to SB shopping and I love kits. Basically every month kit clubs pull together different supplies and market them as a kit. Anyways, I am on several kit clubs and was sad to hear, a few days back through email, that one of my fav – Story of My Own – would be suspending their kits for 3 months. 😦 Anyway, they promised to be back in Sep08 all-new and improved so we’ll see.
Anyway, I just wanted to know (and I know quite a number of scrappers come by here daily) what kits (if any) you subscribe to and are there any you’ve been stalking. 🙂 I know there are these that I stalk but haven’t quite decided or maybe you have quite a number of subs on hand already and these are on the ‘waiting list’?? 🙂 Do post here and leave a reason or 2 why you sub/stalk these kits. Looking forward to reading your views and maybe we can get a list of “MUST-HAVE KIT CLUBS” going. 🙂
Here’s my list (currently subbing to) :-
- Scarlet Lime – Christy is just the sweetest girl. Her customer service is awesome and her kits are jam-packed with gorgeous goodies… including unusual finds and an exclusive stamp. Oh, Christy does frequent give-aways on her blog too! 🙂
- Red Velvet – I just started this in May. Products in the kits are funky and RV has an awesome design team too! Just sooo inspiring!! 🙂
- Unity Stamps – Unity is starting a new kit club in June (yes, THIS month!!) and they’re offering stamps that cannot be bought in stores in their kits. So because of this exclusivity, I fell for it! *sigh* But the stamps are gorgeous too! (Dear Jen, you reading this??? 🙂 )
- Story of My Own – you know their story!
And here’s my stalking list :-
- Studio Calico – kits look awesome!! And the add-ons too. Heard they’re sell-outs every month.
- Polka Dot Whimsy – more of a project kit : I love the PDW has a great mix of products in their kits and they look yummy! They’ve got add-on projects too!
- My Creative Scrapbook – this looks like a real value-for-money kit. 🙂
- Sweet Twee Lab & The Dozens – another 2 of those clubs that try to include unique finds in their kits.
Hmmm.. that’s all I can think of for the moment.